Lenders are still feeling the effects of the financial crisis and subsequent global economic recession. One of these effects is the continued struggle for many businesses and individuals to comply with the terms of their lending.
All lenders have to deal with non-performing loans. mlm Solutions is well positioned to review your borrowers situation and make a recommendation aimed at achieving the optimal recovery for you. We can provide independent business reviews, act as administrators and we have particular expertise in contentious bankruptcy cases.
Individuals, Sole Traders and Partnerships
- HMRC Aggressive Tax Planning Claims
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Non-Statutory (Informal) Solutions
- Partnership Voluntary Arrangement
- Business Restructuring
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Corporate Simplification
- Fraud and Forensic Accounting
- Independent Business Reviews
- Members' Voluntary Liquidations
- Compulsory liquidation (England)
- Court Winding Up (Scotland)
- Insolvent Liquidation
- Pre-Pack Administration
- Strategic Exit
Debt Advice for Lenders/Investors, London
We understand that facing up to financial challenges can be an extremely difficult and stressful time. However, you should be reassured to know that there are options available and, with the right advice and support, you can take the necessary steps to improve your situation. For further information on debt advice for lenders/investors, please contact us today.